WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

._. wtf ......NOOOOOOOOO now who will I play against when I get my xbox one :crying:?

By the time the Xbox One comes out, new games will come out. Currently, Watchdogs is out, so I'm playing that (but on PS4). Soon, Destiny Beta (real game comes September), and more.

Titanfall gets boring quickly, say many including myself. But some here on this forum disagree (their opinion).

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

By the time the Xbox One comes out, new games will come out. Currently, Watchdogs is out, so I'm playing that (but on PS4). Soon, Destiny Beta (real game comes September), and more.

Titanfall gets boring quickly, say many including myself. But some here on this forum disagree (their opinion).

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

:( another dream shattered D: ......KIDDING but I see I understand ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have 2hrs to kill ..... What to do >.<

Read? Write a story? Start a blog? Talk to people face to face? Learn something? Study? Watch a movie? Enjoy the weather? Think outside the square?

Try something new? Eat? Sleep?

I'm sure there's more but I didn't want to list too many things. :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I've finished work and I've decided I'm gonna go see Xmen: Days of Future Past later tonight. Not sure if I'll see it in 2D or 3D but I'll post my review later in the movie thread!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Read? Write a story? Start a blog? Talk to people face to face? Learn something? Study? Watch a movie? Enjoy the weather? Think outside the square?

Try something new? Eat? Sleep?

I'm sure there's more but I didn't want to list too many things. :p

I'm reading the PDF now since im sitting on a bench . Can't talk to anyone since everyone I know is done with school. I've studied enough. The weather is nice but I'm. Not sure what to do . I can't think of a movie too watch. 😝 thanks anyways

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've finished work and I've decided I'm gonna go see Xmen: Days of Future Past later tonight. Not sure if I'll see it in 2D or 3D but I'll post my review later in the movie thread!

o_O 3D FTW 😤! That's another movie I'll miss out on so I'll read your review 🎬

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I couldn't resist the WhatsApp thread and I went to put my thoughts about it. All I have to say is yikes

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm reading the PDF now since im sitting on a bench . Can't talk to anyone since everyone I know is done with school. I've studied enough. The weather is nice but I'm. Not sure what to do . I can't think of a movie too watch. 😝 thanks anyways

I was just having a bit of fun with you. :p

Anyway, have a good few days. I need to pack for my trip! :)

Off to Prague! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb