WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

looking at ios8 .... half the things they have windows phone 7.5 was able to do ._. like music recognition, uploading to onedrive, you know that stuff ...or im missing something

Custom keyboards, apps talking to each other, browser plug-ins, that's stuff no WP can do...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

maybe you have to restart your phone again because people are saying quiet hrs is working without cortana

And then they state they are mistaken, at least in the comments. Together with the fact that I don't have it, I assumed I don't have it. But okay, restarting.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I just visited iMore to see if they had a WWDC highlights article so I'd know what the Apple zombies I know would be blathering on about whenever I see them and I'm shocked by how little sure traffic (judging by the number of comments only) iMore has. You'd think an Apple enthusiast site wouldn't have significantly less visits than a Windows Phone enthusiast site.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just visited iMore to see if they had a WWDC highlights article so I'd know what the Apple zombies I know would be blathering on about whenever I see them and I'm shocked by how little sure traffic (judging by the number of comments only) iMore has. You'd think an Apple enthusiast site wouldn't have significantly less visits than a Windows Phone enthusiast site.

There are probably more Apple focused pages than Windows Phone focused pages. When believing people who use terms like "Apple zombies", every tech blog out there is a Apple focused pages: "They are so mean to Windows Phone, they only love Apple, bad blogs, bad blogs!"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wow ios just made the playing field that much harder for msft and android by allowing third part keyboard

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hold up hold up hold up.... apple said that OS X mavericks is the fasted adopted OS ever o.o . but when I look at the user base of mac os x they are only 40 mill while a few years back windows had 1.25 billion windows users which would make that windows 8 would have more users than OS x . already I can see people saying os x is the fast growing computer OS
687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Android always allowed 3rd party keyboards.

I know android does but a lot of android uses that changed from ios to android did that because they hated the keyboard. now that 3rd party keyboard are allowed , android has something to look out for

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

hold up hold up hold up.... apple said that OS X mavericks is the fasted adopted OS ever o.o . but when I look at the user base of mac os x they are only 40 mill while a few years back windows had 1.25 billion windows users which would make that windows 8 would have more users than OS x . already I can see people saying os x is the fast growing computer OS

Windows is generic. You need to break it down to the different versions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo