WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Okaaay.... I must just be tired but I don't get any of that.

Anyways, why does iMore have such little comments on their articles? Does WPCentral really have a l larger reader base? I'm so confused...
I often wonder that too :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Okaaay.... I must just be tired but I don't get any of that.

Anyways, why does iMore have such little comments on their articles? Does WPCentral really have a l larger reader base? I'm so confused...

iMore isn't particularly good. I never go to iMore for news about my iPad. Usually Engadget and The Verge provide enough information, if I need more iPad specific stuff, I go to other pages. Not to iMore. That could be one reason why people preferably post on other pages.

I'm using Windows Phone devices since the first release and I was using Windows Mobile before. I still could only tell you two Windows Phone focused homepages, and one of them is usually pretty bad. Yes, the other one. WPCentral provides usually a good quality and is up to date. Of course the best and pretty much only news blog focuses a lot of people, while an average Apple homepage in so many does not.

Also, my iPad is a great device. I don't know what that has to do with "sheep" or "zombie" or any other of these condescending expressions people use to make them feel better about not using Apple devices. The times when a phone was a status symbol are long gone, nowadays they are just everyday objects, regardless of what brand is on them.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I'm off to bed. Have a good night everybody! At least we can all agree that cake is awesome.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

iMore isn't particularly good. I never go to iMore for news about my iPad. Usually Engadget and The Verge provide enough information, if I need more iPad specific stuff, I go to other pages. Not to iMore. That could be one reason why people preferably post on other pages.

I'm using Windows Phone devices since the first release and I was using Windows Mobile before. I still could only tell you two Windows Phone focused homepages, and one of them is usually pretty bad. Yes, the other one. WPCentral provides usually a good quality and is up to date. Of course the best and pretty much only news blog focuses a lot of people, while an average Apple homepage in so many does not.

Also, my iPad is a great device. I don't know what that has to do with "sheep" or "zombie" or any other of these condescending expressions people use to make them feel better about not using Apple devices. The times when a phone was a status symbol are long gone, nowadays they are just everyday objects, regardless of what brand is on them.

I guess I just assumed that the other mobile nations sites are as good as WPCentral. I always wondered what WPCentral was like in the before times when Windows Phone was called Windows Mobile (I learned about Windows Phone from a banner ad for the Dell Venue Pro when it was new), so I looked at WMExperts' first posts. The amount of comments on iMore reminded me of WPCentral's early days so I got confused.
When I say Apple zombie I just mean ignorant people I know (and people I don't know who are also like them) who always think their latest overpriced Apple product is better than everything else even though that's a matter of opinion and they don't care to know about the other devices before immediately calling them bad.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I got the task of managing the music for my sisters grad ... sure its nothing but its something I like to do with music since I care how music sounds >:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte