WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In my newspaper was an article about how Apple copied every single feature of iOS 8 from Android. It was quite funny to read.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

In my newspaper was an article about how Apple copied every single feature of iOS 8 from Android. It was quite funny to read.
I was just watching CNN, and they ran a report on how "Apple Disappoints" with their WWDC offerings. Then came not one, but two ads about Microsoft's enterprise offerings.

It's too strange to be a coincidence.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Today will be a day full of pizza and cake. How can I lose enough weight to fit into my pants again, if I'm always tempted like this?

And this ladies and gentlemen, is a real first world problem.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I feel sorry for all the Nokia users complaining about this and that everytime there is a new update. Here I am on my 8S and it just works. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's just too hard to satisfy customers.... :p

I've just read that women care more about the hardness than the size. Sorry, that was just the first thing that jumped into mind.

Somehow I just don't get excited when looking at Android devices...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Your avatar looks like the child of Tinker Bell and Gandalf in Donald Duck clothes.
Thanks for reminding me I still haven't changed my avatar from the Ice Fairy Cirno (9, baka).

I should really try replacing her with one of the Madobe sisters or perhaps Aizawa Inori.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Or with Ueli Maurer.
Nah, I'd rather not replace her with the Steve Ballmer look-a-like of the day?.

But, trying to find something to change my avatar has rekindled a long-running desire in me. I really want an actual OS-tan for Windows Phone. And for her to replace Cortana as my virtual assistant.

(An OS-tan is someone like the Madobe family or Inori-chan. Someone (preferably as cute as possible) who represents an OS or something related to tech.)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nah, I'd rather not replace her with the Steve Ballmer look-a-like of the day™.

But, trying to find something to change my avatar has rekindled a long-running desire in me. I really want an actual OS-tan for Windows Phone. And for her to replace Cortana as my virtual assistant.

(An OS-tan is someone like the Madobe family or Inori-chan. Someone (preferably as cute as possible) who represents an OS or something related to tech.)

Your posts are sometimes very hard to understand. You want someone cute who represents an OS to replace Cortana as your virtual assistant? Does that mean that someone would be virtual? Virtual cuteness? And Microsoft had someone cute to represent Windows Phone, only that she used an iPhone in her personal time. Good times, good times.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Your posts are sometimes very hard to understand. You want someone cute who represents an OS to replace Cortana as your virtual assistant? Does that mean that someone would be virtual? Virtual cuteness? And Microsoft had someone cute to represent Windows Phone, only that she used an iPhone in her personal time. Good times, good times.

As I do with my normal friends, let's agree not to understand each other.

I have my fantasies to keep.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers