WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This wasn't a comment about my morning, it was rather a standard pleasantry. But yes, my morning was quite good.

I hope you didn't roll your head into a pillar.
I rolled into some soft-looking fixtures at the corner of the stairs.

It felt good, actually.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The 8X is really a great little device. If I was more reasonable I wouldn't even think about getting a new phone in 3, 4 months.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it was good. I like this even better " As for what's ahead for Cortana in the US, the team's planning to add future updates on a twice-per-month cycle. That's not to say Microsoft won't make exceptions for special events. Hendrich said they're working on ways to throw in off-cycle updates "for things that are timely, urgent or especially badass."

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

it was good. I like this even better " As for what's ahead for Cortana in the US, the team's planning to add future updates on a twice-per-month cycle. That's not to say Microsoft won't make exceptions for special events. Hendrich said they're working on ways to throw in off-cycle updates "for things that are timely, urgent or especially badass."

First they should release Cortana internationally, then they should add other languages, then they should improve Bing internationally to make it at least acceptable, and then... I'll probably have Siri on my phone and I will never use it ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

First they should release Cortana internationally, then they should add other languages, then they should improve Bing internationally to make it at least acceptable, and then... I'll probably have Siri on my phone and I will never use it ;-)

I agree they should have t in more places .... though I can see people complaining that first improve what they have in their home state and then let other people have it

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I agree they should have t in more places .... though I can see people complaining that first improve what they have in their home state and then let other people have it

I wouldn't even mind if they had a huge market share there. Trying to sell more phones in the US is admirable, but at the same time forgetting the more successful countries won't help keeping this market share there.

Well, doesn't matter, I still think at the moment the hardware is the bigger problem than the software.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't even mind if they had a huge market share there. Trying to sell more phones in the US is admirable, but at the same time forgetting the more successful countries won't help keeping this market share there.

Well, doesn't matter, I still think at the moment the hardware is the bigger problem than the software.
that is true..... I would like msft to forget the US market for a bit and work on the other countries because lets face it.... the US consumers are the brightest and only buy either the most cheapest or the most expensive . if they can pump phone out like no other maybe it wouldn't be so bad with 3% marketshare in the US

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

hai :p hi hey hay hello hala :p hola :p haula :p =)))))))))))) you guys won't understand 2 words from it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99