WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

At least I don't have to hear high schoolers say ignorant technology things like that any more, just ignorant college people in a few months.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna be a doctor :D
You are just the person I can ask my queries to! I have just finished high school with PCMB, and I have cracked both the pre med and biotech exams- I need to choose between either. I am mainly interested in research, I don't actually want to become a practitioner. I feel that the research field is interesting... Do you think there is any scope in research after Mbbs? Or should I pursue biotech if I want to enter research? What actually made you choose medicine as a career? Sorry for the long question :), please help me out,I'm in a dilemma :( Thanks!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I'd take that as a compliment, different to the 1520, the Gameboy was revolutionary :D

I meant that the game boy a really old device and the person at school though it was that over the newer ones, a PSP, or something that could actually be somewhat close to what else the 1520 could be.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
GBA and GBC where the thing back then.... I always wanted one but never got it :/

I had a GBA once but had a stupid idiotic lapse in brain activity when I wanted to wash some sticker stickiness off it using water (I was four). I knew if you put electronics in water it screws them up to the point of uselessness but I wanted to get the stickiness off so bad I completely didn't even think about it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had a GBA once but had a stupid idiotic lapse in brain activity when I wanted to wash some sticker stickiness off it using water (I was four). I knew if you put electronics in water it screws them up to the point of uselessness but I wanted to get the stickiness off so bad I completely didn't even think about it.
._. yikes ,....... I guess you don't like sticky

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think I had every Gameboy ever released. The first two were Christmas gifts, then I bought them myself.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think I had every Gameboy ever released. The first two were Christmas gifts, then I bought them myself.

I was a little kid back and I didn't think of ways to get money . I knew my parents weren't going to buy me one :p ..... I liked how the GBA SP looked :3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99