WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is why I prefer tablet-laptops over desktops - no possible moving parts that could break on you or annoy you.

All Surface Pro tablets have fans I thought. The fan is a minor issue. Keep it clean with some compressed air. Replace the hard drive with an SSD and it's almost tablet like. It's also heaps cheaper.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

All Surface Pro tablets have fans I thought. The fan is a minor issue. Keep it clean with some compressed air. Replace the hard drive with an SSD and it's almost tablet like. It's also heaps cheaper.

i do that once month ^.^ but i would like a quieter one :p and sup to you too

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll be posting pictures in a bit. Need to get over the shock of going to work and the usual morning meeting.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everybody!

I went for a run this morning, it was beautiful, and now I'm back at the lab. Let's see if my bacteria grew.

Good to have you back Monsieur La Rue.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, somebody in one of my classes just converted to Windows Phone. :D

I saw him searching up "Nokia Lumia 920" and browsing the Windows Phone app store through a web browser, we talked and he asked me about the customisation, and i told him about some of the new things coming in Windows Phone 8.1, colour me and him excited. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, somebody in one of my classes just converted to Windows Phone. :D

I saw him searching up "Nokia Lumia 920" and browsing the Windows Phone app store through a web browser, we talked and he asked me about the customisation, and i told him about some of the new things coming in Windows Phone 8.1, colour me and him excited. :)

I guess you have to be a young person to get excited about customization. I'm indifferent to it. I just want my phone to work and be efficient.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

I like to upgrade my parts..... i prefer performance in a desktop
Yeah me too, prefer a desktop over anything else, mainly because of the large screen :| My PC is pretty old though, bought it in 2007. Upgraded the ram and gpu. But the processor overheats a lot-It's a Pentium D. I can't seem to find a used core 2 Duo anywhere....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nice! What is your work exactly? Are you a student? :)

Glad you ask, I have taken my phone with me today: 8.2 km, 9.7 km/h. I've gotten much slower due to only running 2 times per week, but now with going to the fitness center additionally, I hope this will improve!

Oh, you didn't ask me about running...

I'm a PhD student on microbiology ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The Lumia 920? That's almost two years old. Are people still buying two years old Android phones?

Does that tell us something about the Lumia's quality or about the limited hardware available? ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte