WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That was where I went for my birthday. When I got back to my hotel I found this waiting for me.

WP_20140601_22_41_41_Pro.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have been to Prague a few years ago. It was very nice. I have never been to this other village you showed us pictures of though :)

It's an hour by train out of Prague. Nice little trip. Though the train carriages reminded me of too many movies I've seen. :p Nothing scary just reminiscent of European movies with old trains.

Kutna Hora is easily walked around. The town centre is 5km from the train station but there's taxi's and buses around if you don't like walking that far. The Ossuary is only 1km from the train station.

We didn't go too much into the town centre ourselves but what we saw was nice. It's an old silver mining town.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Hmm. I'd like to go to Prague when my school contract is up.

So, when's tourist season? Hopefully it doesn't coincide with my vacation/s.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmm. I'd like to go to Prague when my school contract is up.

So, when's tourist season? Hopefully it doesn't coincide with my vacation/s.

Mostly between end of May and beginning of September. That's when you get the majority of tourists because the weather is nice and the college students are off. There were tonnes of tour groups around. They're bloody annoying.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Mostly between end of May and beginning of September. That's when you get the majority of tourists because the weather is nice and the college students are off. There were tonnes of tour groups around. They're bloody annoying.
Ah, doesn't coincide with my vacation, which coincides with the tourist season around here.

I personally don't understand why people would choose to go to the Philippines during the hot and humid "dry" season.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ah, doesn't coincide with my vacation, which coincides with the tourist season around here.

I'm guessing it's around December/January? Be prepared for cold weather. Snow. Short days.

I personally don't understand why people would choose to go to the Philippines during the hot and humid "dry" season.

Simply because people coming from countries like the UK are escaping dark, cold and wet weather.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I'm guessing it's around December/January? Be prepared for cold weather. Snow. Short days.
Simply because people coming from countries like the UK are escaping dark, cold and wet weather.
Nah. They come at the worst possible time, when there are sporadic water and power shortages, too.

Mid-March to Early June.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nah. They come at the worst possible time, when there are sporadic water and power shortages, too.

Mid-March to Early June.

I'm trying to sort out what holidays there are at those times. May is when colleges and universities are out in North America. March there is a 'spring' break in North America and I believe here as well.

The weather is pretty crap between March and June still. :p

The closer you get to June the nicer the weather, typically.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

All Surface Pro tablets have fans I thought. The fan is a minor issue. Keep it clean with some compressed air. Replace the hard drive with an SSD and it's almost tablet like. It's also heaps cheaper.

I know they have a fan but it's fan is barley even noticeable when I'm doing something that requires a lot of processing power like AutoDesk Inventor or PhotoShop. This is actually a little surprising to me but the fan runs really fast more often when I'm using PhotoShop than AutoDesk Inventor.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Ever since Daniel Rubino wrote that article about net neutrality with that last week tonight video I've been watching so many last week tonight videos since then. John Oliver is hilarious.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know they have a fan but it's fan is barley even noticeable when I'm doing something that requires a lot of processing power like AutoDesk Inventor or PhotoShop. This is actually a little surprising to me but the fan runs really fast more often when I'm using PhotoShop than AutoDesk Inventor.

I don't hear the fan on my machine when I'm running heavy applications. It's about the technology of the fan and the cpu and ram that you are using.

I run 3D programs and other software at the same time. No fan noise.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ever since Daniel Rubino wrote that article about net neutrality with that last week tonight video I've been watching so many last week tonight videos since then. John Oliver is hilarious.

That was a confusing read...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb