WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, it appears I'll have to pull a Windows 8 as well ;)

What I meant by the tech world wanting them to fail is cultivating a tech culture where people are unwilling to try something new, when it comes from Microsoft that is. Funny because tech moves forward when you're willing to risk your success on an unproven concept, and you're able to execute well (which is what Win8.1 has been able to do IMO.)

The reviews for Windows 8 weren't too bad. People just didn't like it. Nothing wrong with that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, it appears I'll have to pull a Windows 8 as well ;)

What I meant by the tech world wanting them to fail is cultivating a tech culture where people are unwilling to try something new, when it comes from Microsoft that is. Funny because tech moves forward when you're willing to risk your success on an unproven concept, and you're able to execute well (which is what Win8.1 has been able to do IMO.)

I personally like Windows 8 because I think it's a neat concept.

However, I'm not overly fond of the direction WP is heading. There's too many people wanting it to be what they're used to. Give it time and we'll have icons and multiple home screens. :/

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

However, I'm not overly fond of the direction WP is heading. There's too many people wanting it to be what they're used to. Give it time and we'll have icons and multiple home screens. :/
I'll be fine with that if I have my beloved Swipe UI back ;)

That aside, I'd want it to be closer to Win8, and that's exactly what they're doing at this point.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yuck I don't want another android >.<

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's a problem Microsoft is responsible for in my opinion. Windows Phone needed some kind of notification managing system, but I don't think they had to copy the Galaxy S4 notification center one-to-one.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

La liga comes to mind for me . They have the best players there

I personally think that the (UEFA) Champions' League is the definitive league. I mean, the best teams from the best leagues in the world makes the best league, right?

Sorry World Cup, but I personally feel that football shouldn't be restrained to a country-on-country setup.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's a problem Microsoft is responsible for in my opinion. Windows Phone needed some kind of notification managing system, but I don't think they had to copy the Galaxy S4 notification center one-to-one.

It should have been a special live tile you can pin or unpin if you want. The drop down should have been for the other bits only.

I personally seem them straying from the original vision of WP. People don't seem to care, all they want is what they had on Android. There's so many ways to do things that could have kept with the WP theme. I think WP will either morph into a hybrid of some sort or die.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I personally think that the (UEFA) Champions' League is the definitive league. I mean, the best teams from the best leagues in the world makes the best league, right?

Sorry World Cup, but I personally feel that football shouldn't be restrained to a country-on-country setup.

(Same league ) but yeah I agree that country alone with those players ( that saying the players could stay ) they would eon the World Cup

What do you mean country by country setup ?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The last hurrah one Symbian at home.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140605_002.jpg
    WP_20140605_002.jpg
    778.9 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro