WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I see.

This reminds me of something.

A lot of game developers nowadays rely on false promises, false release dates, false trailers. I miss the good old days when developers would just shut up and ship (without bugs, of course.)

Batman Arkham Knight got delayed to sometime in 2015, I think spring. I actually didn't even care even though I want the game so bad because now I have more time to figure out how I can beg my parents to let me have an Xbox One when I'm in college.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Since Microsoft bought Nokia I really wish they could've extended Nokia's phone preview program to the Surface Pro 3. That would've been so awesome to have for two weeks to convince my parents to let me have it. They'd probably want one too after serving it's awesomeness.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

man a show I watch was getting interesting but I have to wait till next week so it can get even more awesome !!!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

22 days to Transformers 4!
36 days to Dawn of the Planet of the Apes!
Time is going to go by so slowly waiting for those movies.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

22 days to Transformers 4!
36 days to Dawn of the Planet of the Apes!
Time is going to go by so slowly waiting for those movies.

I guess I'll be leaving C#and making my first universal app so it won't feel too long.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Batman Arkham Knight got delayed to sometime in 2015, I think spring. I actually didn't even care even though I want the game so bad because now I have more time to figure out how I can beg my parents to let me have an Xbox One when I'm in college.

If the devs are just doing this for hype, though, that's going to be a different story.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I think they are doing that to make it as bug free as possible. I don't think they want another Arkham Origins situation again.
I'm thinking that too.

I just feel sorry for the owners of the "next-gen" consoles. They have to sit through a drought just like Wii U owner.

Multiplat suddenly made more sense than ever.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

The McLaren is going to be so awesome!!! I just wish they used the Tesla codename for the flagship instead. I really hope that Microsoft will somehow have made 3D gestures possible for all phones through the inner camera so I can get 3D gestures on my 1520 through an update. I've always been hoping and waiting for an announcement on 3D gestures but I don't like how they're sort of screwing me over like the 7.5 to 8.0 update (not really since you actually do need the hardware for the feature). I don't even care if it won't work as good as the McLaren I just want the ability to do 3D gestures! ?..(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs