WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's called being away from electronic and electrical things. Then actually talking to people. I know that's difficult these days...

I know ...damn .... teens have to actually talk face to face with other people ...... that's so hard ( being sarcastic here)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Geez you didn't have to be all like that. The only social media account I have it's a twit account and barely ever talk to people I know with that.

I have none..... woot !!!! >:) thoughi do wonder if I would of had a social networking account ...would I have stayed with more friends or lost some..

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Poe's Law is writing something that seems real but isn't real. Go to The Onion.

Oh well someone told me it was something about no one can tell you're joking about something while sounding serious unless you use an emoticon or some sort of hint that you're really joking.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh well someone told me it was something about no one can tell you're joking about something while sounding serious unless you use an emoticon or some sort of hint that you're really joking.

Well a real Poe you can't tell from fake. They don't use emoticons. The Onion is a great place to get a real feel for them.

I was being sarcastic though so maybe I should have used an emoticon but I thought it was obvious.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

._. wow ..... such a long time. heck after I get out of a movie ,the first think I want to do is talk about it ;P

I never forget what happens in a movie for so many years after I see it. I just wish my memory for school stuff like calculus was like that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never forget what happens in a movie for so many years after I see it. I just wish my memory for school stuff like calculus was like that.

I liked calculus when I took it. I'm also good with remembering books but movies not so much. Depends how interested I am in them. I'm horrible with actor's names. I have no idea who anyone is except for really famous people who've been around for some time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss