WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Go ahead and buy an iPhone, then.

(Just give me your 8X, okay? ;)
Seriously, though, I need some cash!

And because iOS supports my universities VPN. And because Facetime just works seamlessly. And that was meant as response to sd173, I just didn't feel like going through hundreds of posts to find it.

I consider buying an iPhone 6 if the screen is bigger. It won't be announced until autumn anyway.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And because iOS supports my universities VPN. And because Facetime just works seamlessly. And that was meant as response to sd173, I just didn't feel like going through hundreds of posts to find it.

I consider buying an iPhone 6 if the screen is bigger. It won't be announced until autumn anyway.

Just don't become an iFan. :p We'll have to disown you then. :p

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I have no idea if I'm even allowed to put screenshots of Senran Kagura Bust, er, Burst here.

I want to show off my skill in stringing combos, if you know what I mean.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have no idea if I'm even allowed to put screenshots of Senran Kagura Bust, er, Burst here.

I want to show off my skill in stringing combos, if you know what I mean.

No idea what you're talking about. This is the off topic no topic thread. Anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

As long as you think it won't offend anyone it should be fine. If you have concerns run it by a mod.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

No idea what you're talking about. This is the off topic no topic thread. Anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

As long as you think it won't offend anyone it should be fine. If you have concerns run it by a mod.
Heheh. You don't have any idea about the quality and quantity of the fanservice.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Rue, I'll have a question later about trains in Britain. I'll send you a private message this afternoon :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't you just love work? I had to block out some things for privacy reasons. This is currently sitting on my desk. :/

WP_20140606_11_53_14_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I should start staying away from the internet.

Every time I look at it, I get more frustrated, apparently.

Depends where you look? :p

Though I don't know if we technically look at the internet... I think we browse webpages which are a part of the internet.

I could be wrong though. (welcome to the matrix and all that. :p)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Depends where you look? :p

Though I don't know if we technically look at the internet... I think we browse webpages which are a part of the internet.

I could be wrong though. (welcome to the matrix and all that. :p)
It's just that with every company I support, there's always a host of negativity.

While I really couldn't care less about that negativity, it's just that I couldn't care more about the attitude the internet has. Or should I say ignorance?

People were always telling Nokia to go Android.
People were always telling Nintendo to go third-party.
People were always yelling at Microsoft and BlackBerry to just fail already.

Though I really should just stay away from tech sites...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's just that with every company I support, there's always a host of negativity.

While I really couldn't care less about that negativity, it's just that I couldn't care more about the attitude the internet has. Or should I say ignorance?

People were always telling Nokia to go Android.
People were always telling Nintendo to go third-party.
People were always yelling at Microsoft and BlackBerry to just fail already.

Though I really should just stay away from tech sites...

I have decided that most tech sites are crap. Most tech reporters are biased (naturally) and most news outlets are pure garbage.

Most people think they are funny or smart or a combination of the two. Some just purposely like arguing. I thought I've seen ignorance before but then I've seen comments on certain articles on some news sites and my hope for humanity comes crashing down. Let's not even talk about the Facebook pages celebrating people being dead or the bullying.

However at the same time I know there are good people and good causes. It's very much like society. A mix bag. Unfortunately trolls seem to like doing what they do.

Saying that, there's lots to be garnered from negative positions. I get tired of people trying to always be happy about things all the time. I think that's unhealthy, but so is constant negativity. We naturally go through cycles. We should embrace them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb