WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lol XD I guess you noticed my likes :p dang ..... And here I though I was being sneaky like a ninja >:) anyways I went to do some work outside to get some money and sure enough I earned 50 $ in 4 hrs .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol XD I guess you noticed my likes :p dang ..... And here I though I was being sneaky like a ninja >:) anyways I went to do some work outside to get some money and sure enough I earned 50 $ in 4 hrs .

That's not much... but better than nothing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So the cell service was down all night long yesterday and all of the morning -.- . Come on tmobile if you aren't going to improve your E coverage here at least make it reliable

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's not much... but better than nothing.

Yeah I know it's not much and I didn't expect it to be a lot but I had to do something so I don't get board over my summer break . I wanted to keep my mind busy so I don't think of her ........

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I know it's not much and I didn't expect it to be a lot but I had to do something so I don't get board over my summer break . I wanted to keep my mind busy so I don't think of her ........

Ah. Have you checked out getting work doing what you're going to be graduating for? It would pay you more and keep you busy and get you experience.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not going to lie working in 35c is a killer . I can deal with it but with the north wind blowing makes it feel soooo dry like a desert

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ah. Have you checked out getting work doing what you're going to be graduating for? It would pay you more and keep you busy and get you experience.

Oh yeah I know a guy who does give me work in what I want and I get paid pretty well ^.^ but so far it's been slow in his residential business ( he does does business too but I have to prove my self first ) so instead of waiting for him I also do jobs with landscaping ^.^

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So now that Google might be thinking of buying songza I can see it asking you to use google + to sign in ......

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Id get an 810 variant with 16 gb of memory and LTE and I would be one happy lumia user :D

I'd get a... Lumia 930 if it was much less expensive and would offer more than my 8X?

Stuff I need I mean. Not a strange wireless charging standard and a camera I don't really need as I have an amazing real camera...

Well, for now I'll catch some sleep.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05