WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sucks that I can't move whatsapp to SD card -.- I mean wtf ...the choice is there and yet they don't allow it .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

It's annoying me...... Twice in one year .... Wtf . If they aren't improving coverage they better have reliable service

I barely ever use my phone for calling and sometimes I use it often for texting but not much. If at&t had bad service or coverage I wouldn't even notice.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I barely ever use my phone for calling and sometimes I use it often for texting but not much. If at&t had bad service or coverage I wouldn't even notice.

I use it to call and text people ( not that I have one to call or text anyone :( ) but it's annoying

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I can't wait to finish the c# absolute beginners series so I can get started with the even funner wp8.1 absolute beginners series!!!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Yep. I'm guessing "toy" was supposed to be "you".

Actually I'm technically not right now since I'm taking a break. I can only do so many videos from the series in a row without needing a break.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually I'm technically not right now since I'm taking a break. I can only do so many videos from the series in a row without needing a break.

Ahhhh ok gotcha :p I took a class I'm java and I didn't understand it as much as I wanted too

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99