WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And this is why I hate the stock keyboard on iOS .......... It's so cramped together and so small . I have small hands ( well maybe bigger than small but smaller than average ) and I make so many mistakes using this keyboard

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

And this is why I hate the stock keyboard on iOS .......... It's so cramped together and so small . I have small hands ( well maybe bigger than small but smaller than average ) and I make so many mistakes using this keyboard

One of the many reasons I hate ios. I had to use someone's iphone once at school because I forgot my 900 at home in a rush. And I almost asked the person to type /do what I asked. I purposely complained so most of the class could hear me (we weren't really doing much anyways) because they're mostly all, along with the majority of the school, are izombies.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

One of the many reasons I hate ios. I had to use someone's iphone once at school because I forgot my 900 at home in a rush. And I almost asked the person to type /do what I asked. I purposely complained so most of the class could hear me (we weren't really doing much anyways) because they're mostly all, along with the majority of the school, are izombies.

I feel bad for so many people I saw everyday in the halls while going to class who wasted $100-$300+ on the new iPhones which were pretty much exactly what they had before.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't really like Iproducts . Not because I want to but I hate that if you don't have an iPhone you are not cool or whatnot . I understand that some people like that it works and I can admit that the iPhone works but apple products are not the best in the mobile Space.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I feel bad for so many people I saw everyday in the halls while going to class who wasted $100-$300+ on the new iPhones which were pretty much exactly what they had before.

Exactly ! I always help people choose thrust new phone . A person I know was looking for a new phone because his iPhones power button broke. I knew he needed a replacement so I did some research and it was between the 928 or the iPhone 4 ( the same one ) the 928 was a better fit because he likes taking pictures and likes a simple OS . So far he is glad he has it and to this point he brags about his phone and how he could not do this on his old iPhone .

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Exactly ! I always help people choose thrust new phone . A person I know was looking for a new phone because his iPhones power button broke. I knew he needed a replacement so I did some research and it was between the 928 or the iPhone 4 ( the same one ) the 928 was a better fit because he likes taking pictures and likes a simple OS . So far he is glad he has it and to this point he brags about his phone and how he could not do this on his old iPhone .

Yay! Making WP #1, one person at a time!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yay! Making WP #1, one person at a time!

His wife wants to upgrade to a windows phone because she wants to get rid of her android phone. I didn't force her to hate android:p she came up with that conclusion herself ^.^ . Also they have a surface and they like how awesome it works with his phone .

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't really like Iproducts . Not because I want to but I hate that if you don't have an iPhone you are not cool or whatnot .

That describes about 95% of the people in my HS. During spirit week (which I hate the concept of so much) there was was a giant paper mache iPhone I in the hallways and I hated waking by it everyday so much. There's so much ignorance when it comes to technology with the vast majority of people in my HS.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I think in terms of OS market share, my high school is like a frozen moment in time from 2011.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I predict my college to have the exact opposite situation, excluding Windows Phones that is.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I want to get a group of engineering, business, and computer science major students together to make a robotic exoskeleton during my second year of college.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I want to get a group of engineering, business, and computer science major students together to make a robotic exoskeleton during my second year of college.

I wouldn't even be able to have the courage to think of doing anything remotely like that if I didn't join my school's FIRST Robotics team 1.5 years ago.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I predict my college to have the exact opposite situation, excluding Windows Phones that is.

You will be surprised . There is windows phone in college . It's like the current market share in my college
1) android 2 ) iPhone 3 ) windows phone 4 ) bb

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
You will be surprised . There is windows phone in college . It's like the current market share in my college
1) android 2 ) iPhone 3 ) windows phone 4 ) bb

That's sort of what I was implying - my HS is mostly iPhones, some Androids, and you could count the number of people who had Windows phones. I said it'd be the opposite minus WP since WP would be the majority the other way.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Well it turns out remote desktop preview is pretty much useless when you're connected to a monitor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99