WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well that match was annoying...... I hate the glitch in asphalt when you car veers for no reason what so ever

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't really like Iproducts . Not because I want to but I hate that if you don't have an iPhone you are not cool or whatnot . I understand that some people like that it works and I can admit that the iPhone works but apple products are not the best in the mobile Space.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I don't know about things where you are from, but here that applied maybe 5 years ago. In times every 10 years old has an iPhone 5S, this is just no status symbol anymore. People just don't care, except maybe 10 years old.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know about things where you are from, but here that applied maybe 5 years ago. In times every 10 years old has an iPhone 5S, this is just no status symbol anymore. People just don't care, except maybe 10 years old.

nah .... trust ......I have ran into enough people here to know that the iPhone is still a status symbol. sure I might have concrete proof but I heard enough of " if its not apple products then I don't want it " or " everyone has one and I one too"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh my ...........that is all I have so much tradition ..Im already leaning something about Hmong tradition

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo