WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

School problems :p sure they don't compare to real life but it's still problems :p

I wonder how you were when you were in high school :p?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I don't really know what high school compares in our system exactly, and I won't find out right now, I really have to catch some sleep ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't really know what high school compares in our system exactly, and I won't find out right now, I really have to catch some sleep ;-)
I never understood the reason why we have school.... I just know that is where you look people in a different way

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon folks. Have one of my dear friends in town all week, so I've been offline.

Sahib, you really need to come to NYC and do the statue of liberty and Ellis island tour. It's a real good education.

Enjoy your weekend...back at it next week...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Afternoon folks. Have one of my dear friends in town all week, so I've been offline.

Sahib, you really need to come to NYC and do the statue of liberty and Ellis island tour. It's a real good education.

Enjoy your weekend...back at it next week...

I was talking to my friend Ellie a while back and we were talking about the places we want to go . I told her that I'll beat her to NYC before she gets done with college . It's one of my places to go . I would like to go when I get done with this semester and before I have a job to worry about

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I never understood the reason why we have school.... I just know that is where you look people in a different way

I wish all of elementary school and middle school were put into 3-4 years. There's so much stuff I learned in elementary school that I learned in middle school again and then stuff from middle school again in high school. I knew what I wanted to do ever since I was in sixth grade or so, that's why I'm saying that.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I knew what I wanted to do ever since I was in sixth grade or so, that's why I'm saying that.

I know the surface wasn't out then - I had a more specific idea of what job I wanted to have when it came out.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Awwww this movie isn't going to be funny like the movie I saw yesterday ..... Yum yum !!!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I just got the video app update and the transparent tile messes up my whole start screen design. I actually don't want a transparent tile for it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just got the video app update and the transparent tile messes up my whole start screen design. I actually don't want a transparent tile for it.

I'm actually in the I don't really care for the changes in the transparent or solid colors :p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I think I should have a sign that plugs into the microphone port on my 1520 that says "this is a phone, not a tablet".

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

or a pahblet :wink:
That day wont be far..... Days are coming where technology enables us to stream phones and tablets display on car's front screen...and with that....nothing seems impossible nowdays...we may get working assistants in your house operated by 8.1's virtual assistant cortana...to fulfill your needs 😉

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos