WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Apparently a lot of people I know don't even know what the word "phablet" means.
Yea......rightly said....i have tried using the term among my friends and they were blankly looking at my face...dats quite akward....when all you must know is it allows the mixed function of phone + tablet. And generally screen size ranges from 5-7 inches.....

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

both Lumia 920 and 520 are back on windows phone 8.0+GDR3+Black Firmware. Lol I am still swiping to reveal notification/action centre :cry:

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

both Lumia 920 and 520 are back on windows phone 8.0+GDR3+Black Firmware. Lol I am still swiping to reveal notification/action centre :cry:

That's quite obvious....when...my brother upgraded from java phone to Lumia 620 on my opinion....i took it from his hand and was checking it out....in the mean time I started swiping it down to reveal notification centre..and my brother was lyk (what the hell am I trying to do with it) 😝

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

That's quite obvious....when...my brother upgraded from java phone to Lumia 620 on my opinion....i took it from his hand and was checking it out....in the mean time I started swiping it down to reveal notification centre..and my brother was lyk (what the hell am I trying to do with it) ��

:grin:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

am I the only one who hates what Samsung and apple are doing with their proprietary smart watches >.> what I want is a smart watch like works on all 4 platforms ..... and that is what I like msft ......

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
am I the only one who hates what Samsung and apple are doing with their proprietary smart watches >.> what I want is a smart watch like works on all 4 platforms ..... and that is what I like msft ......

Same. Except I couldn't care less for Apple's (when/if they make one) and Samsung's watches.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hate how it's so hard to get monies in that game. Level five is pretty much all cars you need to buy and I have to do sooo much work to get each of them!
hehehe I know right.... its sooo much work and it gets harder D:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Same. Except I couldn't care less for Apple's (when/if they make one) and Samsung's watches.

yup I don't care for any smart watches that includes msft..... I don't see the use for it yet..... but I hate proprietary most

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

hehehe I know right.... its sooo much work and it gets harder D:

The cups are the only fast way I see of getting money quick, which still is hard depending on what the cup is. I'm mainly just replaying levels a bunch of times to stack up 1,000s or more each time.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Wow my 1520's so awesome! The sweat from my hands collected on the phone as little beads of sweat instead of making prints! If only they could've used the same material in the SP1 case and keyboard - the keyboard's covered in so much greasy sweat marks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb