WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

im not sure why i stay up anymore >.< .....i guess i do it out of habit now..... well im off ..good night and good morning

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

am I the only one who hates what Samsung and apple are doing with their proprietary smart watches >.> what I want is a smart watch like works on all 4 platforms ..... and that is what I like msft ......

Smartwatches are overhyped. Who really needs this? Nobody knows if this will ever become successful, so while Samsung and Apple have a big enough market to sell proprietary devices, Microsoft would probably sell 3 of these things when limiting release to WP.

Also, they never really cared much about WP, releasing apps always for the other platforms first. They are doing it again with the touch friendly version of Office for tablets.

There are not good and evil companies, there are only business decisions. This includes doing things to improve the companies image and reputation of course.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I also have the image bug with Whatsapp. The pictures are sent in a very low resolution.

Finally they update Whatsapp, just to include some very bad new bugs. I preferred the old version to that anytime. I'm very convinced now that I'll switch platform in autumn, this app situation is getting too much on my nerves.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

This year's math's and physics exercises :D.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140608_004.jpg
    WP_20140608_004.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 6

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
im trying to look for the post your music thread .... or something like that ....i really want to post this song by C?line Dion

Maybe it's a Canadian thing of just maybe not my cup of tea but I've never been excited by anything Celine Dion has sung. I find it amusing that you seem to like the song so much. :p

Maybe I'll give it a listen but I can't guarantee I'll like it.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Are you going to do a mini review ?^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quick one.

Love the fact I have a great app selection now.
The screen is lovely and it's very responsive.

I'm still sorting out what I want on it. I'm being very careful with what apps I chose. I'm looking at some specialty apps,

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I was thinking about studying electrical engineering. I certainly won't study social sciences, there are no jobs and I'm not good in interactions with people. I'm also uninterested in languages. I'm quite good at physics, I'm not perfect at maths, mostly because I'm clumsy :D . I also like biology and chemistry. Although chemistry is more interesting from this two.
So I'm not sure yet, I love cars, kind of dream job would be test driver of pre production cars so being engineer would also be interesting but for this I would have to search for job abroad, probably in Germany.

Sent from my B85M-HD3 using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

And I'm here....maybe no one is here....did i say that they agreed to study evolution....they might get it as a subject later though.....but it's a start right?

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I was thinking about studying electrical engineering. I certainly won't study social sciences, there are no jobs and I'm not good in interactions with people. I'm also uninterested in languages. I'm quite good at physics, I'm not perfect at maths, mostly because I'm clumsy :D . I also like biology and chemistry. Although chemistry is more interesting from this two.
So I'm not sure yet, I love cars, kind of dream job would be test driver of pre production cars so being engineer would also be interesting but for this I would have to search for job abroad, probably in Germany.

Sent from my B85M-HD3 using Tapatalk

im good at maths, programming, hate chemistry, what's with the NA C1 H2O?

Bill Gates for the win.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss