WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So rue likes his tablet and snowflake is going to switch to iOS :zip ( well you could go to android but I'm betting you will go up iOS )

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Maybe it's a Canadian thing of just maybe not my cup of tea but I've never been excited by anything Celine Dion has sung. I find it amusing that you seem to like the song so much. :p

Maybe I'll give it a listen but I can't guarantee I'll like it.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

I don't really listen to her but this song was pretty good . It could be because she sung with ne-yo and I like his songs . So a duet of their voices made an awesome song ! ^.^

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I don't see the point for this ...sorry. Yeah it's cool but why do people have the need to attach USB drives to a phone ._.?

In case you have some files on your phone that you want to quickly get on another computer which might not be connected to the internet (or might not have a good connection).

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This USB is made particularly for WP, and has to install an app on WP for it to work. I just think that its too complicated . I am confused 😖.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

In case you have some files on your phone that you want to quickly get on another computer which might not be connected to the internet (or might not have a good connection).

I'm not even sure how it's supposed to be used though since its a USB and not a microUSB.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ummmm flash drive anyone ....cloud storage ?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

This USB is made particularly for WP, and has to install an app on WP for it to work. I just think that its too complicated . I am confused 😖.

Maybe you plug it in to a computer and then it'll be like one of those Seagate wireless SSDs by connecting to WP via Bluetooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo