WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

im stating to think that I think to much...... and this fire waning is a killer ...... its going to be 41C here today and 42C tomorrow D:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh I always assumed they made devices like the SP3. I was planning on majoring in industrial design and electrical engineering. I guess I was half right about what would be best to major in!

Here's the thing.

There's work you do for money and then there's work you do for enjoyment. You sometimes have to sacrifice one for the other. One can be your 'job' the other your hobby. This is the reality of work/career life.

Sometimes you get lucky and you manage to do both. You need to research your job prospects and see what works for you. Don't assume or expect anything. Universities and colleges lie a lot because all they want is your money. Be realistic.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

im stating to think that I think to much...... and this fire waning is a killer ...... its going to be 41C here today and 42C tomorrow D:

Everyone thinks, it all depends if you actually have any conclusions to your thinking. If it's worth concluding. :p

The brain is an amazing thing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That depends on what they themselves learn and which teacher they get for us.

Opinion of most evolutionary biologist is that understanding human evolution would greatly help medicine. However, there seems to be some sort of block in the medical community. Not sure if it's everywhere or just some places but many doctors seem to ignore it.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Five barrel rolls in one jump in asphalt 8!!! Then four in one jump!!! And I crashed four times in that same race because the lag in that game on my 1520 is so horrible!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3