WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

the joker is one deep but scary person ._.

In the comic books? In the movies he might be a lot of things, but certainly not deep. He's the most shallow and random character ever. There's no explanation for what he does at all, and this by design.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In the comic books? In the movies he might be a lot of things, but certainly not deep. He's the most shallow and random character ever. There's no explanation for what he does at all, and this by design.

in the dark knight the movie.....I think the script made the joker out to be a crazy but had meaning behind what he said

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Since somebody made fun of me in this thread because I chose the wrong one I'm careful. They translate to the same thing in German and sound similar... Languages are hard ;-)

I was kidding :sweaty: I didn't mean it like a condescending way:( you can make fun of me when I try speaking German

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Since somebody made fun of me in this thread because I chose the wrong one I'm careful. They translate to the same thing in German and sound similar... Languages are hard ;-)

Rise is something that is normally done by something. The Sun rises. You rise from your bed.

Raise is something that is done to an object or thing. Though not many people use it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

lol so you know at the climax of the dark knight. batman had tech that could spy on the population of gothem city . now im thinking that was the tech that the NSA had or something like that spying on people :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Working on a poster with my scientific results... it's good to listen to music to.

It's time for a coffee for me. Then I'll listen to either music or some interesting discussions that I have sitting on my hard drive.

Then I need to email a bunch of people, go through a list and email more people. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's time for a coffee for me. Then I'll listen to either music or some interesting discussions that I have sitting on my hard drive.

Then I need to email a bunch of people, go through a list and email more people. :p

Thirty years ago you would have written letters! Or telegrams...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

True. I have horrible hand writing. I should have been a doctor. :p

Out of curiosity I checked to see when the first commercial fax machine came out - 1964! There were other inventions prior to that in the 1800s!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thinking about it some more, we probably would have had several project assistants typing stuff for us.

But would probably be doing drawings by hand. :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Taking a low keyed approach today as I'm running late to work. It is always tough to jump back into the daily routine after having a visitor leave. Wish I had yesterday off to recover, but oh well...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yeah right! They accidentally slip -_-

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140610_0004.png
    wp_ss_20140610_0004.png
    684.6 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb