WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow I didn't know that there was a patent for a living organism-genetically modified oil eating bacteria(Pseudomonas)! I thought patents were generally for inanimate things.... :-o

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow I didn't know that there was a patent for a living organism-genetically modified oil eating bacteria(Pseudomonas)! I thought patents were generally for inanimate things.... :-o

I thought there were genetically modified seed patents.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's not the right attitude. Even though politics suck and the U.S. is very bad, change is up to you they're are too many in the USA with your opinion how do you expect things to get better?

well its kinda hard to listen to them when half the time they are arguing with each other

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You keep forgetting the word 'in'. As in part of the movie.

OHHH I had to re read it again .....well I saw one but its was in the movie in grad turino .... they didn't show it of course and it was implied that she was captured and you know

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My girlfriend works on Pseudomonas, they don't eat oil however, she works on bacteria infecting patients suffering from cystic fibrosis.

A friend of mine works on Pseudomonas that form a symbiosis with plants.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

That's not the right attitude. Even though politics suck and the U.S. is very bad, change is up to you they're are too many in the USA with your opinion how do you expect things to get better?

If the corrupted government wants to change, it'll change. I think it stopped being up to the people a long time ago.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Is anyone with the (Bing) news app getting just a little annoyed by the never ending notifications about all the shootings? I have CNN and NBC too so even more shooting notifications.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone with the (Bing) news app getting just a little annoyed by the never ending notifications about all the shootings? I have CNN and NBC too so even more shooting notifications.

Looking forward to the national TV and radio app on iOS, they have great notifications. The app isn't offered on WP.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I wonder how quickly this thread would fill up if there were a prize (like the pro 3) for the person who gets the goal post?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Looking forward to the national TV and radio app on iOS, they have great notifications. The app isn't offered on WP.

Do you mean notifications about great things? Excluding Fox, CNN, NBC, and Engadget (for their robotics section), which I had before WP 8.x the Bing news app, now that I do have the Bing news app, I don't think I'll ever need any other news app or want one to come from another platform.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Do you mean notifications about great things? Excluding Fox, CNN, NBC, and Engadget (for their robotics section), which I had before WP 8.x the Bing news app, now that I do have the Bing news app, I don't think I'll ever need any other news app or want one to come from another platform.

I didn't mention WPCentral because it's more than just a news app and my Windows Phone news topic section is nothing compared to WPCentral.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel