WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
All of the Cortana news headlines are getting cut off when there's more than enough space for them. I hope that gets fixed soon.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Really :eek: mine don't get cut off

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Actually, not all of them, but some of them randomly get cut off. I actually was just about to edit my post to say that after noticing it a few minutes ago.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually, not all of them, but some of them randomly get cut off. I actually was just about to edit my post to say that after noticing it a few minutes ago.

That strange ...you have a bigger device than me. My phone which is dead to Tmobile has less problems than yours ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

could be since there are more small screen devices than there are big screen devices

Ohhh yeah... I didn't think about it that way. That would actually also explain another issue I'm having where the screen of news listings for interests/searched topics randomly get cut off sometimes while I'm scrolling - it's as if a black rectangle covers up a small column on the left side of the screen.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
The music update fixed literally nothing for me. All it did was help the videos app by further ruining my row of four green tiles.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ohhh yeah... I didn't think about it that way. That would actually also explain another issue I'm having where the screen of news listings for interests/searched topics randomly get cut off sometimes while I'm scrolling - it's as if a black rectangle covers up a small column on the left side of the screen.

maybe once there is a lot more 6 inch devices they will have more data to collect

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb