WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There is no winter on my region. But sometimes when heavy rain occured Ice fall from a hail. Maybe you could say Hail + Rain ._.

The thing is my region has tropical climate ._. Not mention my city are in low land area.

I remember the day when my dad going to pick my mom from campus. When I close the gate (it's raining I was attacked by those ice railgun from sky ._.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There is no winter on my region. But sometimes when heavy rain occured Ice fall from a hail. Maybe you could say Hail + Rain ._.

The thing is my region has tropical climate ._. Not mention my city are in low land area.

I remember the day when my dad going to pick my mom from campus. When I close the gate (it's raining I was attacked by those ice railgun from sky ._.

I lived in both subtropic and tropic. I got caught in a bad hail storm once only. It was a bad one too. The thing we got the most were bad tropical storms though.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sounds like the winter in the cali mountains. where are you from anyways o.o?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

The question is why ice cube falling. WHY ICE. I hope Gold or money. I don't mind if they fire me like railgun :v (going to get lot of bucket)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The question is why ice cube falling. WHY ICE. I hope Gold or money. I don't mind if they fire me like railgun :v (going to get lot of bucket)

Because there's a lot of water in the atmosphere, if it nucleates and freezes, it will fall from the sky due to gravitation. However there's no or almost no gold or money in the air, so the chances of that falling from the sky is quite small.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss