WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't really know how people identify themselves with a club. Players are exchanged for millions, playing for the one that pays the most. The team has nothing to do with the city they play for. And still people are fans of "their" club. I really don't get that. I so don't care about these players and if they win or not. It's good for them, but why should I get emotionally involved?

Also, it's terribly boring.

I completely agree with this. I know how some people get around the player's thing though. They talk about making the 'best' team. Still. I've never been sports crazy. If I think of the amount of money sports people make with their 'skills' it depresses me.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That movie was da best! Except for the ending. I hated the ending.

I don't get Christopher Nolan movies. Haven't watched a single one I really liked. I don't know what it is, I really don't.

Reminds me, yesterday I went to the cinema with my girlfriend, we watched The Two Faces of January. That I thought was a great movie!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I always forget. I liked Insomnia by Nolan. And The Prestige wasn't bad. So It's not as bad as I thought.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That was interesting ._. We got from batman to gold to tablet to ipadding and now to soccer .....that's some jump on topics :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's what I'm thinking. Nothing unusual has happened ever since I saw that during the soft reset.

Your avatar feels really off to me. Might have something to do with my 3D rendering times when I was still on the architecture career track. It's not a real perspective as the lines are not converging.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Your avatar feels really off to me. Might have something to do with my 3D rendering times when I was still on the architecture career track. It's not a real perspective as the lines are not converging.

You're right! I never paid attention to their avatar before though. :p I wasn't that interested. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss