WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nice, nothing really substantial: Next iPad Air May Include Upgraded A8 Processor, 8 Megapixel Camera - Mac Rumors

I guess I have bought an iPad at the perfect moment: A few generations in for good quality, just after the greatest redesign that will be kept for a few years, with a performance that lasts easily for a while for what I'm doing with it.

And in a few years when I want something new, I buy a third generation Core M tablet :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nice, nothing really substantial: Next iPad Air May Include Upgraded A8 Processor, 8 Megapixel Camera - Mac Rumors

I guess I have bought an iPad at the perfect moment: A few generations in for good quality, just after the greatest redesign that will be kept for a few years, with a performance that lasts easily for a while for what I'm doing with it.

And in a few years when I want something new, I buy a third generation Core M tablet :D

yup I think you did buy it at the right time :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have never in my life smoked weed. That's quite an achievement I guess, and it's also a little lame in the view of some people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786