WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

there is second hand smoke :/ and weed is some strong stuff that I can smell it from a far distance

I try to cover my mouth and nose or just hold my breath for a few seconds whenever I'm walking in public near smokers, especially near entrances to stores like Wal-Mart. People just stand in the way outside and smoke even when there's little kids walking by into the store!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I try to cover my mouth and nose or just hold my breath for a few seconds whenever I'm walking in public near smokers, especially near entrances to stores like Wal-Mart. People just stand in the way outside and smoke even when there's little kids walking by into the store!
try doing that for 30 minutes :/ on the bus

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

try doing that for 30 minutes :/ on the bus

I actually hold my breath for a really long time randomly sometimes without even noticing it whenever I'm ding stuff on my phone, PhotoShoping/3D designing on my Surface, and especially playing video games. Pretty much anything that takes a lot of concentration. Then I always stop holding my breath eventually with a big involuntary gasp.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I actually hold my breath for a really long time randomly sometimes without even noticing it whenever I'm ding stuff on my phone, PhotoShoping/3D designing on my Surface, and especially playing video games. Pretty much anything that takes a lot of concentration. Then I always stop holding my breath eventually with a big involuntary gasp.

I've gotten better at not doing that though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I might buy a Wii U for the announced Zelda game. It's the game that excites me the most in ages...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Large quantity of alcohol can cause damage to will sorts of body parts. It's only when your an alcoholic that brain damage can occur or if you regularly binge drink.

That's why I said moderation

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I mean the one announced for 2015 :)

The Wii U is really the only console that interests me, next to my PC.

Oh I was thinking about the n64 one :p

I lost interest in Nintendo after the GameCube :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss