WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No update for my device , how can it be since my device is now running windows phone 8.0. By the way there isn't any dramatic changes in this update. Don't expect any new features.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No update for my device , how can it be since my device is now running windows phone 8.0. By the way there isn't any dramatic changes in this update. Don't expect any new features.

Do you have the Preview for Developers installed and are you logged in? Why else should there be an update when running WP8?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Do you have the Preview for Developers installed and are you logged in? Why else should there be an update when running WP8?

Nope , I don't have that app installed anymore. I don't want windows phone 8.1 on my lumia 920. Battery life was horrible but GPS want working the way it should. Hard reset didn't fixed it so downgrading was the only solution that works. I am waiting for the final release with lumia cyan firmware update.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nope , I don't have that app installed anymore. I don't want windows phone 8.1 on my lumia 920. Battery life was horrible but GPS want working the way it should. Hard reset didn't fixed it so downgrading was the only solution that works. I am waiting for the final release with lumia cyan firmware update.

In this case your last post is very confusing. But this is how it can be: You run Windows Phone 8, the 8.1 update isn't officially out yet for the Lumia 920. That's why you don't have the update.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I do find it strange that people are having problems with the update while my 810 which is still on the amber update is running without any problems :p

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo