WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm channeling my inner Chregu for a second. Should I go nanoSIM or keep the wonderful stable of microSIM devices I have?

If I went nanoSIM, I'd get the following:

iPhone 5c (blue)
Moto X (wood back)
Lumia 930 (white)

The iPhone is the door stop, the 930 the workhorse, and Moto X is when I travel.

Now, my Z Ultra isn't going anywhere, and that remains as my 2nd tablet.

Or I can stay with what I have: 8X, 925 and Z Ultra.

Thoughts?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

i think im the only one who didn't notice it

That's ok. I figured you wouldn't. I think all the regulars who saw that comment figured you wouldn't, either.

We still like you though - except for when Nadia is feeling indifferent about you.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm channeling my inner Chregu for a second. Should I go nanoSIM or keep the wonderful stable of microSIM devices I have?

If I went nanoSIM, I'd get the following:

iPhone 5c (blue)
Moto X (wood back)
Lumia 930 (white)

The iPhone is the door stop, the 930 the workhorse, and Moto X is when I travel.

Now, my Z Ultra isn't going anywhere, and that remains as my 2nd tablet.

Or I can stay with what I have: 8X, 925 and Z Ultra.

Thoughts?

Too much to think about... I have a phone and tablet and it's enough right now. o_O

How do you manage all those phones?

The way I see it if, and only if, those phones give you more than what you currently have them go for it. :)

Eventually you'll get a nano sim as you'll have no choice.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Too much to think about... I have a phone and tablet and it's enough right now. o_O

How do you manage all those phones?

The way I see it if, and only if, those phones give you more than what you currently have them go for it. :)

Eventually you'll get a nano sim as you'll have no choice.

I manage them this way. I use the 8X from Monday through Thursday. I use the 925 on weekends or on days I know I need to take good pictures. I hardly use the Z Ultra as a phone, but when I do, that is during days I don't feel like taking along my WP and my T100 (days when I have class). Otherwise, I use the Z Ultra at nights on Wifi for light browsing and in house music. The T100 works for papers and mobile storage. My desktop gathers dust, especially since it runs XP (but I'll upgrade it at some point).

Sounds complicated but I do use all my devices.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Believe it to r not, I like smaller devices, even though my hands are huge (we've had the discussion about my hands so far here). I typically go for the lighter, smaller choices. Anything at 4.5" is my sweet spot. If I could get the 930 specs in a 925 body with improved audio, I'm all set for a daily driver.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The update broke my camera. It has a hard time to focus and the colors are terrible.

That's a little upsetting, I don't have always my awesome camera with me.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Time for football. Let's go Croatia :) .
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140612_002.jpg
    WP_20140612_002.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The update broke my camera. It has a hard time to focus and the colors are terrible.

That's a little upsetting, I don't have always my awesome camera with me.

And you wonder why I haven't updated my 8X...seriously, it won't see 8.1 for a while...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Believe it to r not, I like smaller devices, even though my hands are huge (we've had the discussion about my hands so far here). I typically go for the lighter, smaller choices. Anything at 4.5" is my sweet spot. If I could get the 930 specs in a 925 body with improved audio, I'm all set for a daily driver.
i was going to say.... lets not go there since not everyone is like you that talks about apples and other things !!!! ;P

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise