WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So Brazil won. Chalk says that the final 4 will be Argentina, Brazil, Spain and the Germans. Dark horses include France, Portugal, Uruguay, The Dutch, and Italy.

Sahib, if El Tri get into the next round, I'll buy you a non alcoholic beer. We know the US has NO chance of advancing past the group stage.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So Brazil won. Chalk says that the final 4 will be Argentina, Brazil, Spain and the Germans. Dark horses include France, Portugal, Uruguay, The Dutch, and Italy.

Sahib, if El Tri get into the next round, I'll buy you a non alcoholic beer. We know the US has NO chance of advancing past the group stage.
HA lol. last time Mexico went into the round of 16. sure they were better last time but everyone has a feeling mexico wont pass the group stage :p. as for the US I think they actually will pass because they are playing better than the last world cup.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

mexico could have a chance to pass to the round of 8 if
1) they don't let el chicharito( the PEA if anyone asks) at all because he doesn't fight for the ball and gives up to fast
2) if mexico plays more aggressive by helping geo get more plays in

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im looking for a phone for my father. he currently has the htc arrive and its time to upgrade his phone. hes on ting because he doesn't like the coverage of tmobile ( 2g in my area while he has 3g). so I am deciding between the htc 8xt and the Samsung ativ s neo. time to look for reviews !

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Incidentally Brazil scored all 4 goals in the match:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

HA lol. last time Mexico went into the round of 16. sure they were better last time but everyone has a feeling mexico wont pass the group stage :p. as for the US I think they actually will pass because they are playing better than the last world cup.

Sahib, I say this with all due respect, and I'm not yelling either:

YOU'RE HIGH AS A PIECE OF JUNK IN SPACE OF YOU THINK THE US WILL QUALIFY IN A GROUP WITH GERMANY AND PORTUGAL.

Their best chance is against Ghana, who is a very decent team. I doubt that the US will garner 2 points in their 3 group games. Barring an injury to Ronaldo, and even that, the Portuguese are deeper than the US. I'm not seeing what you're seeing, but then again, most of us don't most times...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

im looking for a phone for my father. he currently has the htc arrive and its time to upgrade his phone. hes on ting because he doesn't like the coverage of tmobile ( 2g in my area while he has 3g). so I am deciding between the htc 8xt and the Samsung ativ s neo. time to look for reviews !

Well, right now the Neo and the 8XT are your choices. Personally, if he wants a smaller package, the 8XT is the choice. Otherwise, I'd go with the Neo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs