WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib, I say this with all due respect, and I'm not yelling either:

YOU'RE HIGH AS A PIECE OF JUNK IN SPACE OF YOU THINK THE US WILL QUALIFY IN A GROUP WITH GERMANY AND PORTUGAL.

Their best chance is against Ghana, who is a very decent team. I doubt that the US will garner 2 points in their 3 group games. Barring an injury to Ronaldo, and even that, the Portuguese are deeper than the US. I'm not seeing what you're seeing, but then again, most of us don't most times...

MSFTisMIA, you need to remember that Sahib is high on the bus and now even at his apartment thanks to his neighbors 😉

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA, you need to remember that Sahib is high on the bus and now even at his apartment thanks to his neighbors 😉

He needs to detox off whatever he is on. He must not know futbol well to see the US is in what they call "the group of death".

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

YOU'RE HIGH AS A PIECE OF JUNK IN SPACE OF YOU THINK THE US WILL QUALIFY IN A GROUP WITH GERMANY AND PORTUGAL.

Their best chance is against Ghana, who is a very decent team. I doubt that the US will garner 2 points in their 3 group games. Barring an injury to Ronaldo, and even that, the Portuguese are deeper than the US. I'm not seeing what you're seeing, but then again, most of us don't most times...

True. US is in the best bracket (meaning best teams). USA doesn't stand a chance.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't say they would win ;) though I do see what I mistyped... I wanted to say they could pass the group stage

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He needs to detox off whatever he is on. He must not know futbol well to see the US is in what they call "the group of death".

I know the US isn't that good but its soccer. the place of upsets :p so im just saying the US has a better chance of passing then el tri :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wel the graduation was ok. I got the see some of my high school classmates and some friends. saw a girl that had a crush on me on high school( short story :p) and uhhh college spoiled me.

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Iraq is in chaos after Bush "won the war" and we are talking about the US's soccer skills...

Well, I guess soccer is more important than everything else.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Iraq is in chaos after Bush "won the war" and we are talking about the US's soccer skills...

Well, I guess soccer is more important than everything else.
:/ I guess its more of a sensitive topic and soccer not so much . besides its nice to get out of the routine of phones and making fun of sahib :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

:/ I guess its more of a sensitive topic and soccer not so much . besides its nice to get out of the routine of phones and making fun of sahib :p

It was more meant as a general remark. Everything turns into soccer-news, every newspaper, every radio station...

Well, at least my newspaper has most of it on special pages, that makes it bearable, but it's also one of the oldest and most serious we have in Switzerland.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It was more meant as a general remark. Everything turns into soccer-news, every newspaper, every radio station...

Well, at least my newspaper has most of it on special pages, that makes it bearable, but it's also one of the oldest and most serious we have in Switzerland.

I guess that's what happens when the world cup comes around :) its one of the things the worlds population looks at( minus north korea) and talks about. I know it doesn't help that we talk about here but sure gives us something to talk about ;P .... now if me and MIA were betting I would have a huge chance of losing that bet :p and it would be different

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I guess that's what happens when the world cup comes around :) its one of the things the worlds population looks at( minus north korea) and talks about. I know it doesn't help that we talk about here but sure gives us something to talk about ;P .... now if me and MIA were betting I would have a huge chance of losing that bet :p and it would be different

If it wasn't just about money. Everything that involves the Fifa is about money, everything. And to be precise, it's about making money, we're talking about billions here. And everybody plays along.

Well, my newspaper at least provides a lot of information about the Fifa's dirty business, so that's good I guess.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If it wasn't just about money. Everything that involves the Fifa is about money, everything. And to be precise, it's about making money, we're talking about billions here. And everybody plays along.

Well, my newspaper at least provides a lot of information about the Fifa's dirty business, so that's good I guess.
if you want to look at it like that well yeah its about making money. as for me I don't really care because the players get paid to play anyways and I get to sit and watch them. its no different than using a companies product and using it. they get money from us and we use that product

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo