WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

if you want to look at it like that well yeah its about making money. as for me I don't really care because the players get paid to play anyways and I get to sit and watch them. its no different than using a companies product and using it. they get money from us and we use that product

Yeah, as long as the players get paid, don't mind the slave-like conditions under which the workers in Qatar have to build stadiums. Qatar that got the championship solely due to corruption and shady payments as even the temperatures are too high that good soccer could be played there anyway.

Here, from my quick Google search: Qatar World Cup corruption, worker deaths a criminal combination - CBSSports.com

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Have you ever watch movie about mars invation? Be sure to bring your sound system with a soap Opera music. Just in case mars people try to shoot you dead

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ain't buying the logic Sahib and when MSFTisMIA wakes up he is not buying it either :p

Sahib, you have to lay off the special sauce here. The US has no shot to qualify for the knockout stage in this World Cup. El Tri has a better chance. There's no way you can argue the opposite.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

People here like the Verge, don't they? Well, after reading this I really don't feel like buying Windows Phone anymore:

The best smartphone you can buy | The Verge

It highlights the issues that WP has currently. The phones are rather dull and the OS isn't gaining much ground.

I own an android tablet to supplement the lack of apps. I'm not a gamer but I like the selection that I have if I want game and the majority of apps I want are available.

Since I don't plan to root my tablet or use custom ROMs I should be fine.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ah sports talk. About as interesting to me as washing dishes.

I have a lot of opinions about sports but no point getting into it. I won't be around all day to argue. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It highlights the issues that WP has currently. The phones are rather dull and the OS isn't gaining much ground.

I own an android tablet to supplement the lack of apps. I'm not a gamer but I like the selection that I have if I want game and the majority of apps I want are available.

Since I don't plan to root my tablet or use custom ROMs I should be fine.

It's interesting the level of praise showered on the 5S. One of the reasons I went away from Apple is the appcentric focus. As a pure daily driver for my needs, WP does the trick. As much as I'd get a 5C just to keep an eye on what Apple is doing, I don't moss their stuff. My biggest complain with WP8 is I'm not sure if MSFT has made the platform better in terms of ease of use.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

The Q10 scored higher than the Lumia Icon?

The last line reads: "There's no good reason to buy a BlackBerry anymore, not a single one."

How is this possible lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Q10 scored higher than the Lumia Icon?

The last line reads: "There's no good reason to buy a BlackBerry anymore, not a single one."

How is this possible lol

The Verge has its nose so far up Apple's **** it can see the working conditions at Foxconn and turn a blind eye to the worker treatment by being in awe of the manufacturing process, that's why.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The Verge has its nose so far up Apple's **** it can see the working conditions at Foxconn and turn a blind eye to the worker treatment by being in awe of the manufacturing process, that's why.

Well at least they didn't give the 5S a 10/10. Goes to show that even the iPhone loses it's shine in time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's interesting the level of praise showered on the 5S. One of the reasons I went away from Apple is the appcentric focus. As a pure daily driver for my needs, WP does the trick. As much as I'd get a 5C just to keep an eye on what Apple is doing, I don't moss their stuff. My biggest complain with WP8 is I'm not sure if MSFT has made the platform better in terms of ease of use.

WP is fine for most situations and I do use it for my daily needs. There was a time I cursed it and would still if I was running a business. It was horrible for that purpose in my eyes. For the average consumer, WP is fine for the most part. It lacks in that it's still missing those apps and games that people want most.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just upgraded my internet speed at home to ~75mb/s and unlimited downloads. :)

It won't be active until June 17th when we get the new router though. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just upgraded my internet speed at home to ~75mb/s and unlimited downloads. :)

It won't be active until June 17th when we get the new router though. :/

75 Mbit or MB?

I'm quite happy with the around 2.5 MB/s I get, I wouldn't need more.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

75 Mbit or MB?

I'm quite happy with the around 2.5 MB/s I get, I wouldn't need more.

Sorry. Mb/s :p

We watch some TV shows, movies and some other video content. Along with streaming audio. We only had 40GB of download but it would seem that we're using more than we thought so I felt it was time to go unlimited. The upgrade to faster was only ?3/m more than the slower speed so I didn't see a reason not to. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers