WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

it really is sad that they are even thinking about it. it would be a sad when that happens. I don't see myself using IOS or android but there wouldn't be much reason to switch

Yes, really sad. Much worse than hundreds of people being killed while working for stadiums in which these players being paid millions maybe can't even play.

Yeah, I haven't processed this ignorance yet. It's not about not enjoying football, it's about understanding that there are bad things going on behind the scenes. But I should just think about nice things probably...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes, really sad. Much worse than hundreds of people being killed while working for stadiums in which these players being paid millions maybe can't even play.

Yeah, I haven't processed this ignorance yet. It's not about not enjoying football, it's about understanding that there are bad things going on behind the scenes. But I should just think about nice things probably...

There have been World Cups and other major sporting events in host countries that were dealing with civil unrest - see Russia for the Sochi Olympics. It doesn't through dirt on the unrest, but it does happen and the powers that be work around it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like soccer regardless of the world cup. but I don't see the wrong in wanting to watch it though

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I guess my issue is this: if there are negative news about industrial production, that's the news. And attention can lead to public pressure.

When there are negative news about wrongfulness involving a big sport event, there might be some lines in newspaper, but nobody cares the least bit because the sport news are on front page and nobody wants to hear the negativity.

Well, so be it, let me be the one person that cares.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

it really is sad that they are even thinking about it. it would be a sad when that happens. I don't see myself using IOS or android but there wouldn't be much reason to switch

I can see how it might be convenient for WP users not tied into only one ecosystem, but that would be a horrible decision by Microsoft if they chose to make Cortana a multiplatform service.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess my issue is this: if there are negative news about industrial production, that's the news. And attention can lead to public pressure.

When there are negative news about wrongfulness involving a big sport event, there might be some lines in newspaper, but nobody cares the least bit because the sport news are on front page and nobody wants to hear the negativity.

Well, so be it, let me be the one person that cares.
I guess since its only every 4 years nobody pays attention to that and care about the game and which country has the best players

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)