WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
If you saw my other comment, I meant in my lifetime.

I saw it late. My first world cup ever watched was the last one the Germans won in 1990. When the current US men's coach was one of most feared finishers in the game. I mean as good as Klose is, he's still no Klinsmann, which is how badass that man was. Since then, it's been Germany, Brasil(twice), France, Italy, Spain.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It's always seemingly Brasil against the European onslaught. Brasil has gone to the most finals, I think. World Cup powers are Brasil, Argentina, Italy and Germany. England, France, Mexico and Spain (except for this recent stretch) are the perennial underachievers. The Dutch are the perennial bridesmaids. Portugal has always been good but something weird happens in their knockout game. Nigeria and Cameroon have been the African flag bearers, although Ivory Coast and Ghana have been good these last few World Cups. Uruguay is back as the 3rd best South American team. Asian teams recently gave done ok. Surprisingly, El Tri and the US have been flag bearers for this corner of the globe since 1994, although scrappy teams like Panama, Honduras and Costa Rica have played well.

It's the beautiful game indeed...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's always seemingly Brasil against the European onslaught. Brasil has gone to the most finals, I think. World Cup powers are Brasil, Argentina, Italy and Germany. England, France, Mexico and Spain (except for this recent stretch) are the perennial underachievers. The Dutch are the perennial bridesmaids. Portugal has always been good but something weird happens in their knockout game. Nigeria and Cameroon have been the African flag bearers, although Ivory Coast and Ghana have been good these last few World Cups. Uruguay is back as the 3rd best South American team. Asian teams recently gave done ok. Surprisingly, El Tri and the US have been flag bearers for this corner of the globe since 1994, although scrappy teams like Panama, Honduras and Costa Rica have played well.

It's the beautiful game indeed...

well put. im ready for a major upset ...lets say mexico wins the world cup :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well that was interesting.... cortana on other platforms ....as long as wp gets the updates first .... ill be happy :D

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

My laziness is reaching a new level with this project my screen app.

Sent from my 1520 from my Surface Pro with my Sculpt Touch mouse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss