WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Forgot to mention the chillies still had seeds. If your a person who knows chillies you know what that means.

I believe they were Thai birds eye chillies. Not excessively fiery but enough for a good burn.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So after doing laundry and watching two very good World Cup games, I'm headed into the city to have dinner with the GF. I should be at home watching the Three Lions (England) play the Azzuri (Italy). But, since I don't except much from England this World Cup, I'll settle for the highlights. Uruguay's loss makes their game vs England on Thursday a stupidly huge.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looking forward to your party review!
I honestly didn't get to enjoy it much :/ they put me to park cars that were coming since I was the one who made the parking lines. then I ate... the food was ok and the drinks were ok too . then it came to the dance. I was the DJ and I had to mix and match the songs for the older Spanish and English generation while putting songs for this generation .I honestly didn't get to dance with any girls today :/ I was at the DJ the whole time :eek:rly: and I didn't really like anyone there because non of the caught my attention. I did dance line songs and hammer time but that was about it. then I helped clean up and that was it .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Forgot to mention the chillies still had seeds. If your a person who knows chillies you know what that means.

I believe they were Thai birds eye chillies. Not excessively fiery but enough for a good burn.
oh my.... you seem to like that kind of stuff o.o I stay away from those type of chilies

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So after doing laundry and watching two very good World Cup games, I'm headed into the city to have dinner with the GF. I should be at home watching the Three Lions (England) play the Azzuri (Italy). But, since I don't except much from England this World Cup, I'll settle for the highlights. Uruguay's loss makes their game vs England on Thursday a stupidly huge.
I want to see the Germany vs Portugal :D

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

That awkward moment when a 60 year old checks his phone in the church :p . And than are we young who can't live without mobile phones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion