WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The game is going on now. And I really don't care who wins.

Oh I was thinking that they played the game already and I do care who wins ! Because then it will change the outlook of the game :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Heard it.... Haven't watched it yet!

We both enjoyed it. I was asking to see how accurate it was. I may buy a copy of it. It os something Sahib should watch, but he might flow you with too many questions that you may want to anesthetize him afterwards...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Today I ordered the Spicy Bacon Burger for lunch. And I said accidentally "Spacy Bacon Burger". My girlfriend made fun of me, but it reminded us of the Spice Girls ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Oh ma gersh that's hilarious! I bet they'd make that sound even if they were real!

I don't really see what's funny about it. If a guy let's his new device fall it's first of all his problem. Why should I care? What does that have to do with a prank?

I would help him up, but that's about it. I certainly wouldn't feel pranked as I just wouldn't care at all.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I don't really see what's funny about it. If a guy let's his new device fall it's first of all his problem. Why should I care? What does that have to do with a prank?

I would help him up, but that's about it. I certainly wouldn't feel pranked as I just wouldn't care at all.

:) hehe I would never pay him for a new imac :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

We both enjoyed it. I was asking to see how accurate it was. I may buy a copy of it. It os something Sahib should watch, but he might flow you with too many questions that you may want to anesthetize him afterwards...

I'll watch it and let you know :) but if any questions you wanna ask you certainly can :) I just read the plot on wiki and nope it's not frowned upon when a girl rides a bicycle

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll watch it and let you know :) but if any questions you wanna ask you certainly can :) I just read the plot on wiki and nope it's not frowned upon when a girl rides a bicycle

Ok. That was one question I had. Other stuff was related to the fact that Wadjdah was able to seeming walk around as uncovered as she was with not as much consequence, etc. I'll wait until you watch it first.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Why so serious?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05