WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to admit I still find it funny seeing people use their iPad as a camera. :p

If I get into an accident and only have my iPad there, yes. If I see the most amazing thing and only have my iPad there, unlikely but yes. If I have to take a picture of a document with my iPad, yes. For every other situation, no.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's a huge Apple store on Regent Street in London. I don't recommend going in there as it's typically full of tourists. :p

I went to a Apple store in Oslo, it was raining like hell and I was looking for shelter ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I went to a Apple store in Oslo, it was raining like hell and I was looking for shelter ;-)

LOL! I was just mentioning it because the when I pass the place I'm always startled by how many people are in the store. It's really insane in there.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

MIA I watched the movie and I was shocked :p Saudis in general are more happy when they get a baby girl rather than a boy...because we consider girls as God's gift.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nokia retailer around me about 15 store and 1 Nokia Care Center. Still Those Store not only sell Nokia Phone. But all of them authorized retailer

There are no Nokia stores in the UK. Haven't been for sometime now. Most carriers have a Windows Phone but don't carry all the models. To get my phone serviced I need to ship to somewhere. No idea where the nearest Nokia Care would be.

However I could find an Apple retailer and service center fairly easily.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

MIA I watched the movie and I was shocked :p Saudis in general are more happy when they get a baby girl rather than a boy...because we consider girls as God's gift.

I have to ask the question, what's a baby boys considered?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

There are no Nokia stores in the UK. Haven't been for sometime now. Most carriers have a Windows Phone but don't carry all the models. To get my phone serviced I need to ship to somewhere. No idea where the nearest Nokia Care would be.

However I could find an Apple retailer and service center fairly easily.

Visit jakarta sometimes :D the traffic may a piece of **** but if you talk about smartphone you can find all brand here. Still you can't found all model but you can find most common one here

Oh before I forgot. Carrier here unlike in US and UK they didn't offer us contract regarding smartphone. Still they provide HSDPA connection and data service. So all the device here are unlocked device :D including my L625 L610 Apple iPad 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon