WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to ask the question, what a baby boys considered?

I've read an interview with a ambulance driver that worked for a few years in SA. He then couldn't do the job anymore. Once they were called to an emergency with a pregnant woman. But her husband wouldn't allow them to touch the woman, and it wasn't allowed to bring women with them in the ambulance that could have saved the baby. So the man brought her into the hospital himself. The baby died on the way but could have easily been saved. The men then just said something about having another baby.

That might be an extreme, but I still think that hope4wp might have a slightly "protected" view of the country.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've read an interview with a ambulance driver that worked for a few years in SA. He then couldn't do the job anymore. Once they were called to an emergency with a pregnant woman. But her husband wouldn't allow them to touch the woman, and it wasn't allowed to bring women with them in the ambulance that could have saved the baby. So the man brought her into the hospital himself. The baby died on the way but could have easily been saved. The men then just said something about having another baby.

That might be an extreme, but I still think that hope4wp might have a slightly "protected" view of the country.

I think most people have a protected view of both their country and the religion they're brought up in. Being the lefty I am I always have trouble with some 'debates' on topics people find controversial when at the end of the day it should boil down to personal choice. However, there are always 'institutions' wanting to bear down on personal choice and remove it from people, especially from those who don't have male genitals. Oh, I could go on but this is supposed to be a light conversation tread. :p

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The weekend was yesterday and now you are waiting for it again!
You guys are too lazy! :p
Learn something from me. ;D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Isn't that the guy complaining about being bored of being bored?

Something like that. I think my life is pretty good. I just wish I had more of it to myself and less to work. :p

At the end of the day, work is work, doesn't matter how much you like it or not. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers