WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm still channeling my inner Chregu while I lust at a Lumia 930 and 1520. I don't need them, but it is fun to agonize how to justify to myself about getting one...😊

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm still channeling my inner Chregu while I lust at a Lumia 930 and 1520. I don't need them, but it is fun to agonize how to justify to myself about getting one...😊

Sometimes I want a 930, then I realize I don't know exactly why ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I had a similar conversation yesterday with my girlfriend. She was pro soccer, I was against.

We agreed that I would not have to watch a game, it was clear from the beginning that she can watch whatever the hell she wants ;-)

Smart man. Anything else would leave you with limited iPadding time for the foreseeable short-term.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That he went around and married another female....because a man just can't have a second marriage without his wife's consent....and the part where the two girls were accused of committing a sin :p it was exaggerated :/

So my thing with the marriage part. Even though what was implied was that she didn't/couldn't give him a son, she still needs to give him consent to have a second marriage?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I thought you thought this way about the iPhone 6 too but something says you're more concrete in your reasons for that one...😊...

Well, VPN that I can use and is not just implemented that it can be on the feature list plus the app selection are pretty good reasons. Most of all considering that Apple will most likely improve the already good camera again, as the camera of the 930 would be the only real upgrade over my 8X ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)