WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

users here are very much confused with iPhone and iPad. They think an iPad is an iPhone and iPhone as an android phone. And when it comes to windows phone beauty (Lumia 920/htc 8x) they are confused with htc one -_-

wtf o.o....well at least the HTC one is one good looking phone and windows phone is beautiful so yeah they aren't all wrong :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not to make the thread NSFW again but I swear with all the sexually innuendo in the news these days makes me want to not read the newspapers anymore. I'm sure what makes me more sad:
- The guy in Florida who propositions whom he thought was a sex worker (ended up being an undercover cop of course) and offers to pay in the form of a garden salad
- The woman in New Hampshire acting as a commercial sex worker who solicited a man she thought was a client (ended up being an undercover cop of course) by hand written notes in a library
- The increased presence of stories about female teacher taking advantage of high school male students.

Just too much in the news for me to wrap my brain around...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Personally the amount of money they waste on prostitution in the US is simply ridiculous. They should just legalise it and it will solve the majority of the issues. I won't say all but most.

As for the teacher thing, I'm starting to believe that ethics is not being taught well and not being refreshed often enough. On top of that probably most teachers have no one to consult with either and debrief.

I get refreshed on ethics on a yearly basis and my wife has been educated in it from day one in her field. She gets very frustrated with people she works with who don't know or understand ethical contact with clients. Since the industry is pretty unregulated there's no one policing it. Very sad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077