WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't worry, you can eat whatever you feel like and I'll approve. Unless you eat human babies, I wouldn't like that...

You know the baby eating thing is a running joke in the atheist community. Mainly because some religious people believe they're evil so it just goes hand in hand. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Personally the amount of money they waste on prostitution in the US is simply ridiculous. They should just legalise it and it will solve the majority of the issues. I won't say all but most.

As for the teacher thing, I'm starting to believe that ethics is not being taught well and not being refreshed often enough. On top of that probably most teachers have no one to consult with either and debrief.

I get refreshed on ethics on a yearly basis and my wife has been educated in it from day one in her field. She gets very frustrated with people she works with who don't know or understand ethical contact with clients. Since the industry is pretty unregulated there's no one policing it. Very sad.
what do you mean ethereal contact? I mean I have an idea but im not sure what it is

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

what do you mean ethereal contact? I mean I have an idea but im not sure what it is

Nice typo. :p

My wife has a counselor education. Ethical contract means not becoming personally involved and having a means to debrief.

There's actually a time period allotted for when becoming friends or otherwise is set. Doesn't mean everyone follows this but if you believe in ethics than you follow it as closely as possible.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nice typo. :p

My wife has a counselor education. Ethical contract means not becoming personally involved and having a means to debrief.

There's actually a time period allotted for when becoming friends or otherwise is set. Doesn't mean everyone follows this but if you believe in ethics than you follow it as closely as possible.

o.o that typo, I never heard of it :p
so are the rules of conduct the same as ethical contact?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o.o that typo, I never heard of it :p
so are the rules of conduct the same as ethical contact?

It's both conduct and contract. When you're dealing with people's personal lives it's a bit more serious. Teaching is really no didn't in this sense.

I could have said ethical conduct as well but conduct is what you as an individual practice. Understanding the contact part is the other part of the equation.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's both conduct and contract. When you're dealing with people's personal lives it's a bit more serious. Teaching is really no didn't in this sense.

I could have said ethical conduct as well but conduct is what you as an individual practice. Understanding the contact part is the other part of the equation.

so in a way everyone could have a different view on the rules of conduct?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Personally the amount of money they waste on prostitution in the US is simply ridiculous. They should just legalise it and it will solve the majority of the issues. I won't say all but most.

As for the teacher thing, I'm starting to believe that ethics is not being taught well and not being refreshed often enough. On top of that probably most teachers have no one to consult with either and debrief.

I get refreshed on ethics on a yearly basis and my wife has been educated in it from day one in her field. She gets very frustrated with people she works with who don't know or understand ethical contact with clients. Since the industry is pretty unregulated there's no one policing it. Very sad.

I'll comment more on this during my commute in. Going to catch a few hours of sleep but these are interesting points. I'll say this: some teachers may be walking around with unprocessed baggage that shows up in the violation of the power dynamic between teacher and student.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You know the baby eating thing is a running joke in the atheist community. Mainly because some religious people believe they're evil so it just goes hand in hand. :p

Oh well. This wouldn't work on our christian child Sahib though...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99