WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey rue I won't call them communist or w/e you said .i just call them extremist because they have extremist views

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I'll have to download it on my Nexus then. :) It's nice to have a device that I can get the latest apps on. :p

True , the reason why I am still using this old device. I play lot of games these days. Asphalt 8 , quizup is no 1 hehe , infinity blade , draw something.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Great. :) when you are finish installing quizup do try name the gadget section. If you like it I will challenge you in this section :wink:

I'll have to see what sections are there. I'm not the greatest at trivia. :p I know a lot of stuff but I often find what I know isn't in trivia. There was only one time I wiped the floor and that's because the questions were all computer questions. :p

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I'll have to see what sections are there. I'm not the greatest at trivia. :p I know a lot of stuff but I often find what I know isn't in trivia. There was only one time I wiped the floor and that's because the questions were all computer questions. :p

Whoop you can play with me , name the gadget section includes name the mobile , some computers and gaming console. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Was about to post that there is a science category there for you hehe. Well I tried that's too tough. Not for me :p

I was very good in it, but not as good as a friend who just finished her bachelor. And it makes sense, after that you have the broadest knowledge about biology, and it's still quite present. Now I focus that much on one topic that the details of the rest get lost.

Well, still, even if I talk about biology stuff I think should be common knowledge for everybody, people often don't understand me ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb