WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know that feeling when someone texts you first .i like that feeling.makes me think that I matter ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Alex Blast

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site

Gargh!!!! I've had this silly problem with Xbox music app playlist for days now :((( thought I might rant up here 😁 I had more than 30 songs in that playlist, told Cortana to play it, and bam 👊. Some songs disappear, some get repeated. Argh...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Gargh!!!! I've had this silly problem with Xbox music app playlist for days now :((( thought I might rant up here I had more than 30 songs in that playlist, told Cortana to play it, and bam . Some songs disappear, some get repeated. Argh...

._. Why is it that everyone has problem with the music app ?

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

That's dial up speed :/ that's a crime against humanity

That's not dial up. Dial up is 56Kb/s(Max). Mine is broadband. But you are right.. It's a crime against humanity that we can't get high speed internet for the same price as in U.K. It is much costlier here... Dunno why.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Gargh!!!! I've had this silly problem with Xbox music app playlist for days now :((( thought I might rant up here 😁 I had more than 30 songs in that playlist, told Cortana to play it, and bam 👊. Some songs disappear, some get repeated. Argh...

Same with me - I just open the app whenever I want to play something. I especially hate how streaming music which plays fine on Windows 8.x doesn't play without an Xbox music pass on WP.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's not dial up. Dial up is 56Kb/s(Max). Mine is broadband. But you are right.. It's a crime against humanity that we can't get high speed internet for the same price as in U.K. It is much costlier here... Dunno why.

Greedy people ? Or the cost to deploy copper or the cost to change all that copper wiring to fiber optics . Maybe the government doesn't help expand internet and doesn't see it necessary so they don't subsidies the deployment of faster internet connection.maybe the lack of ISP and competition is what halts the expansion of better internet

Alex Blast

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site

Oh, have you tried telling Cortana to play that playlist for you? This only seems to happen when I do that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fios is awesome but really Expensive in the us . I know AT&T uses fiber optic backhaul but copper wiring for their connection .so does Comcast ( in my area at least ) I know verizon and google fiber uses a dedicated fiber optic to the serving area and get speeds up to 100 Mbps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiuniuz