WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not for me .everything works for me better than my iPod. Playlists , album art (finally got it to work idk how but it works ) just everything works

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Do you have any streaming music? And if you do, do you have an Xbox music pass? That's the only way I see the music app not being terrible.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Do you have any streaming music? And if you do, do you have an Xbox music pass? That's the only way I see the music app not being terrible.

nope. I only do local music that I have :) . I have not paid for any music service, not for Pandora or xbox music

Alex Blast

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site

I'm usually on the road so plugging in my headphones and giving orders to my little sweetheart is really a necessity...

Alex Blast

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site

Which phone model do you use? I'm using a Lumia 620, so I think maybe only some particular models have the problem

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

nope. I only do local music that I have :) . I have not paid for any music service, not for Pandora or xbox music

Well that explains why the Xbox music app works great for you! I added a streaming soundtrack (for free) though the Windows 8.1 music app which doesn't play on my 1520 because they make it so you have to have an Xbox music pass to play it on the phone app.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so far ...I learned that islam isn't just a religion but a political ideology .... huh ...that's interesting

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ahaha. I'm actually wondering if in the near future AI's like Cortana could actually be anywhere near as sophisticated as OS1 in that movie. That would be fun as hell :))

I would love to have a physical Gf than a virtual gf.... but it would be fun :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720