WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Alex Blast

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would love to have a physical Gf than a virtual gf.... but it would be fun :)

No question about that. There are things *cough cough* you can't do with a digital gf but you can with a physical one. Not to mention that AIs could become self-aware and go whacko like SkyNet :))

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

so far ...I learned that islam isn't just a religion but a political ideology .... huh ...that's interesting

It's because they have a built in law system in the religion. So you typically can't have one without the other.

That's where the term Islamic state come from. There is variation in how extreme it is based on the rulers and their interpretation.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In "Her" having a relationship with an OS was socially accepted. That was a big plus of the movie for me, as it made the topic deeper.

If you haven't seen it you should, it's much more clever than it seems in the first part.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In "Her" having a relationship with an OS was socially accepted. That was a big plus of the movie for me, as it made the topic deeper.

If you haven't seen it you should, it's much more clever than it seems in the first part.

I seen it already :p if that was the directed to me :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like watching documentary's because they seem correct. im watching gangland and extremist political views

Be careful with documentaries some can have a view they want to get across. Completely biased. Some do it better than others.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Be careful with documentaries some can have a view they want to get across. Completely biased. Some do it better than others.

im wathing the documentaries from net geo , the history channel and discovery channel. i trust them enough

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)