WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No offense to anyone but I can't understand text speech.. :/ All that short hand is confusing.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And so am I...we should have a real life race :p not on Indian roads though you never know when you'll fall into a ditch

You can come to Switzerland and do it. You'll probably make it one federal state (and mind you, they are small in Switzerland) before they take away your license for Switzerland and your car.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's just an example, I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

You and me both...

I found out it's not considered proper etiquette either according to the forum rules...

Use Proper Grammar & Spelling - Tiping lyk thz iz n0t kewl. NEITHER IS THIS.

I know we have a lot of non English speakers here and I know people may be using mobile phones but it's not easy for lots of people to read that.

Em Atul

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site

Tht typical type races i do daily in my real lyf on orignal indian roads without falling into a single ditch.. Thn wht... Its nt smthng by u will got th remark of danger., :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You and me both...

I found out it not considered proper etiquette either according to the forum rules...

Use Proper Grammar & Spelling - Tiping lyk thz iz n0t kewl. NEITHER IS THIS.

I know we have a lot of non English speakers here and I know people may be using mobile phones but it's not easy for lots of people to read that.

I'm a non-English speaker, however I try hard to make myself understandable ;-)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You can come to Switzerland and do it. You'll probably make it one federal state (and mind you, they are small in Switzerland) before they take away your license for Switzerland and your car.

Uh uh uh!!! I should be there one day!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo