WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Are people that shallow that they ask for a different test drive phone. They blow past the point that they are getting a free phone and unlimited data ( unlimited !!!) for 7 days. I would love to do that.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Are people that shallow that they ask for a different test drive phone. They blow past the point that they are getting a free phone and unlimited data ( unlimited !!!) for 7 days. I would love to do that.

There's people who might not even be fans of Windows Phone and Android who can't stand using ios. I wouldn't because I'm one of those people (excluding the fan part) and would go crazy having to deal with that small screen, the bad keyboard, etc.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There's people who might not even be fans of Windows Phone and Android who can't stand using ios. I wouldn't because I'm one of those people (excluding the fan part) and would go crazy having to deal with that small screen, the bad keyboard, etc.

while those are points that people hate in an iPhone but never the less its free.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Even with everything T-Mobile's done, free still wouldn't cut it for me if I couldn't sell it.

tisk tsk tsk. I just think its cool that tmobile is letting anyone test drive their servicer for free while the major carriers in the US don't do that. I think later att and Verizon will do the same thing.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

tisk tsk tsk. I just think its cool that tmobile is letting anyone test drive their servicer for free while the major carriers in the US don't do that. I think later att and Verizon will do the same thing.

Well at&t and Verizon aren't in the same place as T-Mobile so they wouldn't need to do that to get more customers. I think they, or at&t at least, are trying to get more customers through good exclusive phones.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I can't believe I just noticed reading mode in IE uses a serif font after using it for so long!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well at&t and Verizon aren't in the same place as T-Mobile so they wouldn't need to do that to get more customers. I think they, or at&t at least, are trying to get more customers through good exclusive phones.

I just think its good what tmobile is doing and how it brought some change to the mobile industry in the US

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder when my town will get LTE. there was 2 things that I would like to happen la year ago and fast forward a today and those 2 things haven't happened :crying:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb