WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

bah ...... passing school doesn't count because anyone can pass school :p

That's not true you know. Also not everyone goes to college.

I should point out that not everyone should go to college either. For some it would be a waste of time and money.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have a greater chance of winning the lotto and getting stuck by lighting than getting those 2 things >:l

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's not true you know. Also not everyone goes to college.

I should point out that not everyone should go to college either. For some it would be a waste of time and money.

I didn't I am getting my point across. as in someone can put half their effort in school and still pass. its really not that hard to pass k-12. unless that person drops out of school

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

slowly but surely ill finish them :D. don't worry Im reading them . it just a lot of info to take in :eek:rly:

Yes it is a lot to take in if you didn't know much about it in the first place. I'd rather you take your time reading it than rush through and not understand.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes it is a lot to take in if you didn't know much about it in the first place. I'd rather you take your time reading it than rush through and not understand.
I didn't have time last week since I was at my sisters grad and getting the place ready for my sisters grad party

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium