WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's probably going to flop like the Facebook phone. It may gain some minor traction due to a person owning a Kindle Fire but i don't see it being mainstream. I think most people will wait until the reviews, unfortunately lots of reviewers seemed to like the Kindle Fire tablets. So who knows?

I only read The Verge's hands-on. They weren't too amazed it seems. And it's not even Windows Phone, that must mean something ;-)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Cool car
y6u5udy5.jpg

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Yes I know, in M?nchen to be precise ;) .It's beautiful car and I hope some day I will earn enough to buy it myself.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi! I've just realized that I haven't seen any posts on these forums recently from Big Paddy. I hope everything is ok for him. Maybe he's taking a break?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hi! I've just realized that I haven't seen any posts on these forums recently from Big Paddy. I hope everything is ok for him. Maybe he's taking a break?

We wondered about him before. I think nobody really knows what's going on.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed to the company retreat today. I shouldn't be despairing of my coworkers but as long as I get to play dominoes today, I'll behave.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yay! BBM is finally coming to WP in July we'll finally no longer hear the whining complaints great things about it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah! I believe you.

Are you trying to be ironic?

It's true. BlackBerry was never very successful in Switzerland. The only person I know who ever had one was my uncle, because his company forced him to have one (and he really disliked it, next to the shiny iPhones everybody else had).

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I can actually see BBM pins on cars, walls, roads, trees, cats, dogs, dinosaurs, garbage cans, oh even in the sky :p
CAUTION : some of them are fictitious

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I can actually see BBM pins on cars, walls, roads, trees, cats, dogs, dinosaurs, garbage cans, oh even in the sky :p
CAUTION : some of them are fictitious

I know that medical staff has easy access to all kinds of drugs, but you should maybe hold back a little.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

So I just got the keyboard sounds back for the on screen Windows 8.1 keyboard after doing a restart with no updates. Sometimes Windows 8.1 Update 1 feels like a developer preview.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte